Monoprice Cat6 Ethernet Bulk Cable - Stranded, 550Mhz, UTP, CM, Pure Bare Copper Wire, 24AWG, 1000ft, Black
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable with 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- Foot-marked jacket help you to track the remaining amount of cable left in the easy-to-pull box
- Featuring a center spine that eliminates crosstalk, this cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
- 1000 foot roll with CM (In-Wall) fire safety rating