Create your own personal smart home security eco-system with the Lorex Smart Home Security Center (LSHSC) at its core. Designed to provide easy viewing, control, and customization of your cameras, the Lorex Smart Home Security Center is a revolutionary solution to protect what matters most. This kit includes battery-operated indoor/outdoor wire-free Smart Deterrence cameras, two 2K indoor Wi-Fi cameras, and a range extender.
Twice the resolution of 1080p
Maximum 1× 256GB microSD / 1TB M.2 2280 SATA SSD M
Secure and private local storage
Lorex Home™ App
2K Resolution Recording
A 4MP image sensor provides 2X the resolution as 1080p. This creates exceptionally sharp and detailed video.
The center of your home
The all-in-one LSHSC simplifies your home monitoring experience with its intuitive touch display.
Secure and Private
Lorex Voice ™ Assistant
Local Security Grade Storage
Have the coverage that you need to keep everyone and everything safe and secure.
Color Night Vision
Built-in Person Detection
High Efficiency Video Compression
Flexible and lightweight
The compact, lightweight design and magnetic base promise flexibility in placement, while the included mounting kit allows for ceiling or wall installation.
2K Resolution Recording
No Monthly Fees
Infrared Night Vision
Extend the range of your cameras
Use the included Range Extender with your LSHSC to amplify the wireless signal to all connected devices. This will create a stronger link to distant cameras or doorbells and increase their performance to help maintain a constant connection.
Works with Google Assistant Works with Alexa
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to your security system with hands-free voice control. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
Stay connected on-the-go with the Lorex Home™ app
Your Lorex devices will always be within reach with help from the Lorex Home App. This versatile app allows you to remotely access your Lorex cameras so you can easily view live videos, customize your system settings, playback recorded motion events and more.
- 2K Resolution
- Built-in Person Detection
- Color Night Vision™
- Warning Light and Siren Including Two-Way Talk
- 140° Wide Field of View
- Quick-release Rechargeable Battery
- IP65 Weather Resistant
Each U471AA-E Camera Includes:
1 × Wire-Free Camera
1 × Mounting Bracket
1 × Mounting Kit
1 × Rechargeable Battery
1 × Quick Start Guide
- Cameras not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.
- Battery life will vary based on temperature, settings, and number of events.
- Power adapter is highly recommended for high-traffic areas. Additional camera power adapters are sold separately.
- Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its products that fails to conform with local laws.
- Receive push notifications from the Lorex Home app1
- 2-way communication allows for seamless communication with your visitor/family, if you're in a different room or even different home.
- Easily access your videos with voice commands (Compatible with: Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa)2
- View live or recorded videos from your smartphone, tablet, or Apple TV3
- View more with night vision range up to 32ft (10m)4
- Convenient built-in local MicroSD card slot upgradable to 256GB
Each W461ASC-E Camera Includes:
1 × 2K Wi-Fi Camera
1 × 16GB MicroSD Card
1 × Universal Mount
1 × Power Adapter and Cable
1 × Mounting Kit
1 × Quick Start Guide
- Accuracy of Person detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires compatible smart devices. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
- Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 2 Mbps is required for the best video performance. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions (up to 33ft/10m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws.
|LCD Touch Screen
|Full Duplex 2-way Audio
|2 × Noise Cancelling Microphones
|Built-in front camera
|1080p, support physical cover
|3 × Speakers
|Wireless Camera Support
|Up to 8×1080p or 4×2K
|Wireless Sensor Support
|Up to 32
|Simultanous Camera Viewing
|Up to 4 channels
|Lorex Voice Assistant
|Local Voice Assistant, Microphone Disconnect Switch, Camera Cover
|Password or Face Unlock
|Multi-color LED status bar indicator
|microSD (up to 256GB) or M.2 2280 SATA SSD M (up to 1TB)*
|2 cameras ~4Mbps / 4 cameras ~10Mbps @1080p upload speed**
|Home Router Connectivity
|100Mbps Ethernet or 5GHz Wi-Fi
|2.4/5GHz Wi-Fi / BLE 5.0
|Power, Ethernet, 1 × USB
|Operating Temp. Range
|32~104°F / 0~40?
|12V DC / 2A
|7.5 x 3.6 x 7.0" / 19.0 x 9.1 x 17.7cm
|1.81lb / 0.92kg
Each LSHSC-E Camera Includes:
Lorex Smart Home Security Center
1 × Power Adapter
1 × Ethernet cable
Quick setup guide
64GB microSD card (pre-inserted)
- Playback screen is HD resolution. Footage can be exported at full resolution, or can be zoomed into on the device.
- Compatible with certain Lorex wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit lorex.com/compatibility
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit: lorex.com/smarthome
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your recorder has a connection to a router (not included). An upload speed of at least 5 Mbps is recommended for remote video viewing.
- For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit lorex.com/compatibility