- Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 32 ft or 10 m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws.
- Accuracy of Person and Vehicle Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object1s distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 3 Mbps is required for the best video performance. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support
Lorex Fusion 4K 16-Channel (8 Wired and 8 Wi-Fi) 2TB NVR System with 4 2K Spotlight Indoor/Outdoor Wi-Fi Cameras
This Fusion NVR system is a great starting point to create a customized security ecosystem perfect for your home. Thanks to Fusion, you can easily set-up and continuously record the four included 2K Outdoor Spotlight Wi-Fi Security Cameras without having to wire them to the NVR. The NVR also has 8 open wired channels and four more additional Wi-Fi channels for when you want to expand your security.
2K Spotlight Indoor/Outdoor Wi-Fi Camera
Experience the next generation of Wi-Fi security, designed to meet your everyday home security needs. Simple, secure, and feature-rich, this Wi-Fi camera has you covered - day and night.
2K Resolution Recording
Color Night Vision
Person, Vehicle, Animal Detection
Safeguard what Matters Most
4K 16-Channel Network Video Recorder
Record and view impressive videos with the 4K Fusion NVR. This Fusion recorder features 16 channels – 8 for Wired cameras and 8 for Fusion Wi-Fi cameras, providing security to fit your needs.
Up to 4K Resolution Recording
Free Local Storage, No Monthly Fees
Works with Sensor Kit
Supports Smart Motion Detection Plus
Same Look - Home or Away
Enjoy a seamless monitoring experience whether you are accessing your system locally through the recorder or remotely through the app. The Recorder User Interface now uses the same look and feel as the Lorex Home app, making it easier than ever to navigate and find events as you switch platforms.
Lorex Home App
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
Smart Home Compatibility
Get faster access to your security system by connecting it to other Smart Home devices; use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™, use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen, or download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
Dimensions (W×D×H): 12.9 x 9.6 x 2.1” (328 x 245 x 53 mm)
Weight: 2.75 lbs. / 1.26 kg (excl. HDD)
- Hard Drive LED
- Power LED
- Network LED
- USB Ports
- Info / Panic Button
- Power Port
- PoE Ports
- LAN Port
- VGA Port
- Audio In / Out
- HDMI Port
4K Fusion NVR
- 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 8 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal strength between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit www.lorex.com/smarthome
- Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
- 2K resolution for vibrant picture quality.
- Remotely-activated LED warning lights can be set to activate when a person is detected
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidence with Color Night Vision1
- Enjoy videos in all lighting conditions up to 32ft (10m)2
- Built-in mic and speaker allows you to listen and speak to visitors with 2-way talk3
- See more with a wide-angle 114° field of view
- Receive notifications when a person, vehicle or animal is detected on your property from your Lorex Home™ app4
- Weather resistant rated (IP65) to operate in temperatures low as -22°F (-30°C) and high as 131°F (55°C)5
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)6
- Set up to 3 areas to keep track of items left behind or removed, such as packages or other items of value