Lorex Fusion 4K 16-Channel 3TB Wired NVR System with Dome Cameras Featuring Smart Deterrence and 2-Way Audio
Stop events before they happen with this Smart Deterrence 4K Fusion NVR system. This system, with 4K IP dome cameras featuring motion activated spotlights, a warning siren, and two-way audio will help you protect any home or small business. The included Fusion NVR is also unlike any other recorder on the market. It can connect a total of 16 wired IP cameras and Smart Home wireless cameras (like Wi-Fi cameras and video doorbells), giving you unprecedented versatility in creating a perfectly tailored security ecosystem for your property.
See Clearly, Day and Night
At the core of this camera is an 8MP image sensor. 8MP means there are more than 8 million pixels, which results in exceptionally sharp 4K video, realistic color representation, and superior digital zoom capabilities.
Listen In Audio
Equipped with a built-in microphone, this camera will provide you with listen-in audio recording.* This will provide you with an extra layer of information or evidence, such as voices, that would not be there with only the video footage itself.
*Please note, audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex assumes no liability for the use of its products that do not conform with local laws.
Built for the outdoors
Mother Nature is no match for this security camera. Rated IP67, it can endure anything from torrential downpours to freezing snowstorms. So go ahead and place this security camera where you need it most.
140°F | 60°C Heat Rating
-22°F | -30°C Cold Rating
Get an added layer of security with the motion-activated LED warning lights and remote-triggered siren to deter uninvited visitors.
Motion-activated LED lights
Smart Home Compatibility
Get faster access to your security system by connecting it to other Smart Home devices; use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™, use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen, or download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
Same Look - Home or Away
Enjoy a seamless monitoring experience whether you are accessing your system locally through the recorder or remotely through the app. The Recorder User Interface now uses the same look and feel as the Lorex Home app, making it easier than ever to navigate and find events as you switch platforms.
Free Local Storage, No Monthly Fees
Local storage means no monthly fees and with the built-in 2TB hard drive, you will have ample storage, while your recordings stay safe and private.
Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.4" x 4.8" (111mm x 122mm)
Weight: 1.1lbs / 0.4kg
4K Deterrence IP Camera
Ethernet Extension Cable*
Quick Start Guide
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD resolution1
- 108° horizontal field of view
- Color Night Vision2
- Up to 150ft (46m) IR night vision in low light condition. Up to 98ft (30m) in total darkness3
- Smart Motion Detection Plus - Face, Person and Vehicle Detection
- Face Recognition and Mask Detection technology with automatic voice prompts4
- Get notifications from your Lorex Home™ app
- Automatic warning light during person or vehicle detection
- Remote-activated siren
- Built-in microphone and speaker for 2-Way Talk5
- Enhanced 2-Way Talk with Quick Response Messages
- Safeguard - object missing or left behind
- IP67 (Indoor/Outdoor) Environmental Rating6
Dimensions (W×D×H): 12.9 x 9.6 x 2.1” (328 x 245 x 53 mm)
Weight: 2.75 lbs. / 1.26 kg (excl. HDD)
- Info / Panic Button
- Hard Drive, Network, Recorder & Power LEDs
- Power Button
- Power Input
- Power Switch
- PoE Ports
- VGA Port
- Audio In / Out
4K Fusion NVR
- 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 2 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal strength between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit www.lorex.com/smarthome
- Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.