Lorex Fusion 4K 12-Channel (8 Wired + 4 Wi-Fi) 2TB DVR System with Two 2K Pan-Tilt Outdoor Wi-Fi Cameras
Get your security ecosystem up and running quickly with this Fusion DVR system. Thanks to Fusion, you can easily set-up and continuously record the two included 2K Outdoor Pan-Tilt Wi-Fi Security Cameras without having to wire them to the DVR. The DVR also has 8 open wired channels and two more additional Wi-Fi channels for when you want to expand your security.
2K Pan-Tilt Outdoor Wi-Fi Camera
Expand your coverage with the 2K Pan-Tilt Wi-Fi Security camera. Cover every angle and eliminate blind spots with the camera’s vertical and horizontal rotation.
360 Full Coverage
Color Night Vision
2K Resolution Recording
Warning Lights and Siren
Wired or Wi-Fi
4K 12-Channel Digital Video Recorder
Create a tailored home security system using both wired and Wi-Fi cameras with this 4K Fusion Digital Video Recorder (DVR).
Security Hard Drive
Works with Sensor Kit
Smart Motion Detection
Same Look - Home or Away
Enjoy a seamless monitoring experience whether you are accessing your system locally through the recorder or remotely through the app. The Recorder User Interface now uses the same look and feel as the Lorex Home app, making it easier than ever to navigate and find events as you switch platforms.
Lorex Home App
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
Smart Home Compatibility
Get faster access to your security system by connecting it to other Smart Home devices; use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™, use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen, or download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
Dimensions (W×D×H): 3.7 × 4.2 × 7.7" / 100 × 107 × 196mm
Weight: 1.25 lb / 0.57 kg
- Ethernet port
- Power Port
- Wi-Fi Antennas
- Pairing/Reset Button
- MicroSD Cart Slot
- Status Indicator
- Warning Light
- Infrared Light
- Rear Speaker
Each F461AQD-E Camera Includes:
Dimensions (W×D×H): 12.9 × 9.6 × 2.1" (328 × 245 × 53mm)
Weight: 2.75 lbs. / 1.26 kg (excl. HDD)
- Hard Drive LED
- Power LED
- Network LED
- USB Ports
- Info / Panic Button
- Video Inputs
- Audio In / Out
- HDMI Port
- LAN Port
- RS-485 Port
- VGA Port
- Power Port
- Power Switch
4K Fusion DVR
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection or Person and Vehicle Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object’s distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Accuracy of Face Detection and Face Recognition will be influenced by the distance of the face from the camera. Partially or fully covered faces will not be detected. Night vision will impact the accuracy of Face Detection. Facial recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws.
- Face Detection and Face Recognition are available on up to 2 channels only. Smart Motion Detection can not be enabled on all channels while Face Detection or Face Recognition is enabled.
- Virtual Fence is available on up to 2 channels only. Smart Motion Detection can not be enabled on the same channel when a single channel is enabled. To enabled Virtual Fence on 2 channels, Smart Motion Detection must be disabled on all channels.
- Compatible with select Lorex cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available.
- Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 7.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support
- Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
- HDMI output supports up to 4K for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR, as well as TV/ monitor resolution.
- AppleTV™ or Chromecast™ need to be connected to the same network as your recorder. Requires AppleTV Gen 4 or newer with Lorex Home Apple TV APP or Chromecast ™ device connected to the TV that you want to view the system on.