1. Charger is not included
Lorex Accessory Power Pack for Lorex Wire-Free Cameras (2-cell)
Black and white covers included
This battery Power Pack comes with both a white and black cover. This allows you to match the battery power pack to the color of your wire-free camera.
Long lasting lithium-ion technology
This Power Pack uses cutting-edge lithium-ion technology to provide you with reliable and long-lasting power for your wire-free security cameras. In fact, this is the same type of battery that you find in laptops, cell-phones, and even high-end electric cars. Lithium has a high energy density that can store more energy and are designed to be recharged hundreds of times. Lithium batteries also have no memory effect, which means that you don't have to completely deplete their charge before recharging.
Easy to charge
Wire-free Power Packs are designed to easily snap in and out of the camera's base. This allows you to remove and replace the Power Pack without taking your camera down from the mount. Connect the power adapter (sold separately) to the micro USB port on the Power Pack. As it charges, a convenient LED on the side will turn from red to green when the battery is full. It is also designed to automatically stop charging when it is fully charged so you don't have to worry about damaging or overcharging it.
How long will a battery Power Pack last for?
The battery life of this Power Pack Plus is dependent on how often the security camera turns on. This means that the battery life will be significantly less if the camera is in a high traffic area full of motion activity or much longer if it is in a very low traffic area. The period of time that the camera remains recording after the camera senses motion will also impact how long a Power Pack Plus will last.
- Estimates provided are for 20°C / 68°F
- Battery consumption varies on temperature
- Darker environments may reduce battery life up to 50%
- Colder climates may reduce battery life up to 50%
- We recommend to not install cameras close to tree's to increase battery life (falling leaves increase potential events)
- We recommend to not install camera's facing high traffic streets or paths in order to increase battery life
- The capacity of the power pack degrades over time due to aging.