Lorex 60ft (18m) 4K RG59 Power Cable for Analog Cameras
Extend the distance on any analog HD (CVI/TVI/AHD/MPX) or analog (CVBS) security camera with this 60ft 4K compatible CM rated (in-wall) siamese (video and power) coax cable. This cable has been tested and certified for any Lorex branded 4K analog camera.
In-Wall rated BNC cable
This cable can safely be run through and inside walls, as it meets the National Electric Code (NEC) and Canadian Electric Code (CEC) standards for UL/CM certifications. This allows you to hide them from view and maximize their distance.
Fire Resistant Cable
The cable jacket of this cable has passed a vertical burn test to certify that flames will not travel down the cable. This is particularly important in preventing fire from quickly spreading between rooms if run through walls.
- Extend the distance on any analog HD (CVI/TVI/AHD/MPX) or analog (CVBS) security camera1
- Tested and certified to work with Lorex branded 4K resolution analog HD cameras
- Tested and certified to work with any brand analog HD (CVI/TVI/AHD/MPX) or analog (CVBS) security camera up to 5MP resolution
- Ideal for running along or inside walls
- Fire resistant jacket material limits the spread of fire
- UL/CM-rated cabling meets or exceeds National Electric Code (NEC) and Canadian Electric Code (CEC) standards
- Due to the extreme demands of 4K resolution, this cable is designed to replace the cable supplied with the camera. The extension cable must be a single stretch of cable between the DVR and camera. You cannot connect multiple extension cables to each other.