1. Compatible with select Lorex Series NVRs. For a list of compatible recorders, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
2. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
3. Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
4. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 90ft/27m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
5. A microSD card can be inserted for independent recording. Data can be accessed through the camera using a web browser but will not upload to the NVR or to the cloud for mobile app viewing.
Lorex 4K Ultra HD IP Security Camera
Experience the difference 4K resolution recording can make for your security monitoring. This 4K Ultra HD IP security cameras provides the highest level of detail and clarity to help you capture those important moments like never before. This camera also features Color Night Vision with the help of ambient lighting or long distance black and white infrared in low light settings to ensure around the clock coverage. Its heavy-duty aluminum alloy exterior is also designed to withstand harsh weather conditions, giving you years of uninterrupted service. Pair with a compatible 4K Ultra HD Network Video Recorder (NVR) to add reliable, high-quality, security coverage perfect for your everyday needs.
Indoor / outdoor IP security camera
4× the resolution of HD 1080p
Maximum night vision range
FIELD OF VIEW
Ideal for monitoring wide, open areas
Experience the 4K difference
Thanks to the camera's powerful 8MP image sensor, you'll experience the difference that 4K resolution makes when it comes to your security. 4K means there are more than 8 million pixels, and that results in sharper video and realistic color representation
See in color through the night
This camera features our revolutionary Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology, which will produce full-color video with the help of external lighting around the camera. CNV also adds a further level of detail (the color of clothes or cars, for example), and increases contrast for easier detection and recognition of people and objects.
Long-range IR night vision
In regular nighttime conditions that are too dark for CNV to render full-color images, this camera will use it's infrared LEDs to record crisp black and white video footage up to 130ft (40m) away and up to 90ft (27m) in complete darkness.
Built to Last
Pro-Grade heavy-duty aluminum housings protect against weather and vandalism, extending the life-cycle of your camera so you can count on years of uninterrupted service.
Easy PoE installation
This security camera only needs a single Cat5e ethernet cable to connect it to the NVR. This cable provides video transmission, power to the camera, a stable network connection, and installation flexibility up to 300ft (as the camera does not need to be plugged into a nearby power source).
H.265 / HEVC encoding
This security camera is equipped with High-Efficiency Video Encoding (HEVC) or H.265 video compression. This encoding technology efficiently compresses file sizes. In fact, it can compress file sizes up to 50% more than files using the previous encoding technology (H.264), without any noticeable degradation in quality. HEVC encoding will also save you plenty of bandwidth while watching live or recorded video remotely.
Weatherproof security camera
Mother Nature is no match for this security camera. Rated IP67, it can endure anything from torrential downpours to freezing snowstorms. So go ahead and place this security camera where you need it most.