Lorex 4K Nocturnal 4 Series IP Wired Dome Camera with Motorized Varifocal Lens and Listen-In Audio
Advance people counting analytics provides valuable information about the number of people inside your premises at any point in time.
Heat Maps illustrate customer movement to better understand where the heaviest and lightest traffic areas are.
*People Counting and Heat Map functions are only supported by the N883 Series NVR.”
Go The Distance With ePoE Technology
Save on long distance cabling with Nocturnal 4 Cameras. They feature Enhanced PoE (ePoE) technology, which allows you to connect them up to 600m (2000 ft) away, compared to the standard 100m (328 ft), without the need for numerous PoE switches.
*N883/N882/N881 Series NVRs have 8 designated ePoE ports (CH 1-8) compatible with Nocturnal 4 Series Cameras.
Built for the Outdoors
Nocturnal security cameras can endure anything from torrential downpours to freezing snowstorms. So go ahead and place these security cameras where you need them most.
Always Know What's Happening
Keep an eye on trespassers and vehicles with advance AI features like Smart Motion Detection, which detects motion from person/vehicle, and People Counting, which will create a record of the number of people entering and exiting your business.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 108.3 mm × Φ122 mm (4.3" × Φ4.8")
Weight: 1.5lbs / 685g
- Rear Cable Notch
- Camera Base
- Adjustment Screw
- Camera Lens
- Infrared Lights
- Camera Dome Cover
- Ball Camera
- MicroSD Card Slot
- Reset Button
4K Motorized Varifocal IP Camera
Cables sold separately. Purchase CAT5e/CAT6 extension cables here.
- 4K capable recorder (not included) is required to record video in 4K resolution. 4K TV (not included) is required to view live or pre-recorded 4K video.
- Smart Motion Detection is enabled by default. When enabled, the camera's recording frame rate is reduced from 30 frames per second to 20 frames per second. To obtain the maximum of 30 frames per second, the camera must be connected to a recorder that supports the maximum frame rate. For a list of compatible recorders, please visit lorextechnology.com/compatibility
- In order for Person and Vehicle detection to operate, this camera requires a connection to a compatible Lorex Network Video Recorder with smart motion detection technology. For a list of compatible recorders please visit lorextechnology.com/compatibility
- Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 98ft/30m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.