FIELD OF VIEW
Ideal for monitoring wide, open areas
Ultra HD security camera
The main reason to purchase a security camera is to capture useful evidence should an incident ever occur on your property. This 4K camera will do just that. It is capable of recording a 4K pixel resolution of 3840 × 2160 - that's 4× the amount of pixels of 1080p resolution. A foremost benefit of this higher resolution is that it allows for greater digital zooms while reviewing video. This means that details in the distance of the video will remain visible for longer as the digital zoom is applied.
See in color through the night
With Lorex's exclusive Color Night Vision™ you'll be able to see full color images in low-light conditions. CNV gives you more detailed video footage and realistic images true to their original form (such as the color of cars or clothes). It also provides increased contrast for easier detection and recognition.
Long-range IR night vision
In regular nighttime conditions that are too dark for CNV to render full-color images, this camera will use it's infrared LEDs to record crisp black and white video footage up to 135ft (41m) away and up to 90ft (28m) in complete darkness.
Expanded coverage with built in microphone
Not only will you receive 4K video footage with this security camera, a built-in microphone will let you capture audio as well.* This feature can provide you with more information (such as voices) should an intrusion ever occur. It will also help you to interpret events (even if they occur off-screen).
*Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its products that fails to conform with local laws.
Full Metal Camera Housing
Built from a solid unibody metal housing, your cameras allow for durability while still maintaining a lightweight design. This allows them to withstand large impacts, unlike conventional plastic security cameras. Their metal exteriors are also highly resistant to corrosion over time, so you can count on them to last for years and years.
IP67 weatherproof rating
Although this camera is suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation, its IP67 weatherproof rating and aluminum casing means it can withstand pretty much anything, such as heavy snowfalls, rain or wind. It has also been tested in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) and as high as 140°F (60°C), ensuring year-round monitoring no matter where you live.
140°F | 60°C
-22°F | -30°C
4K HD Bullet Security Camera with Audio Features:
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD, ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time1
- See more with an 105° Field of View (horizontal)
- Weatherproof rated (IP67)
- Operates in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) and high as 140°F (60˚C)
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidencewith Color Night Vision™2
- Up to 135ft (41m) IR night vision in low light and 90ft (28m) in total darkness3
- A built-in microphone will let you capture audio from areas that are under surveillance4
- Listen-in audio provides more insight into critical events, even if they occur off-screen
Each C861MB Includes:
1 × 4K HD Bullet Camera
1 × Mounting Kit
1 × Power Adapter
1 × Quick Setup Guide
1 × 60ft UL Certified Extension Cable
1. Compatible with select Lorex analog HD recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
2. Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
3. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
4. Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its products that fails to conform with local laws.