1. 4K capable recorder (not included) is required to record video in 4K resolution. 4K TV (not included) is required to view live or pre-recorded 4K video.
2. Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws.
3. Smart Motion Detection is enabled by default. When enabled, the camera's recording frame rate is reduced from 30 frames per second to 20 frames per second. To obtain the maximum of 30 frames per second, the camera must be connected to a recorder that supports the maximum frame rate. For a list of compatible recorders, please visit lorextechnology.com/compatibility
4. Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
5. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 98ft/30m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
6. In order for Person and Vehicle detection to operate, this camera requires a connection to a compatible Lorex Network Video Recorder with smart motion detection technology. For a list of compatible recorders please visit: lorextechnology.com/compatibility
7. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.
8. A microSD card can be inserted for independent recording. Data can be accessed through the camera using a web browser but will not upload to the NVR or to the cloud for mobile app viewing.
Lorex 4K (8MP) Smart IP Dome Security Camera with Listen-in Audio and Real-Time 30FPS Recording
4× the resolution of HD 1080p
FIELD OF VIEW
Ideal for monitoring wide, open areas
Indoor / outdoor IP security camera
Real-time (30 frames per second) 4K Ultra HD resolution video, incredible night vision performance, smart motion detection, and listen-in audio are just some of the features that make this Nocturnal Smart IP dome security camera a premium grade solution to protect your property. It's weatherproof metal exterior also ensures 24/7 security coverage for years to come.
*When Smart Motion Detection is enabled, the camera's recording frame rate is reduced from 30 frames per second to 20 frames per second.
**Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its products that fails to conform with local laws.
Please note that even though Smart Motion Detection is compatible with recorders using the Lorex Cloud App, the mobile push notifications will not differentiate between a vehicle or person event.
Nocturnal security cameras use an 8MP image sensor that delivers exceptionally detailed 4K Ultra HD resolution video.
IR night vision
This camera will use it's infrared LEDs in regular nighttime conditions that are too dark for CNV to render full-color images.
HDR improves video clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image.
Video Coding (HEVC)
HEVC compresses video file sizes without any noticable difference in quality, which will save you lots of hard drive space.
Heavy-duty aluminum exteriors will extend the life-cycle so you can count on years of uninterupted service.
IP cameras only need a single Cat5e ethernet cable to connect it to a compatible NVR for video, power and a stable network connection.
Weatherproof security camera
Mother Nature is no match for this security camera. Rated IP67, it can endure anything from torrential downpours to freezing snowstorms. So go ahead and place this security camera where you need it most.