Expandable up to
Experience the promise of 4K surveillance
Thanks to the camera's powerful 8MP image sensor, you'll experience the difference that 4K resolution makes when it comes to your security. 4K means there are more than 8 million pixels, and that results in sharper video, realistic color representation and superior digital zoom capabilities.
Smart Motion Detection Plus
Limit motion detection notifications with Smart Motion Detection Plus. This feature offers the option of either Face Detection or Person and Vehicle Detection.
Face and Mask
Face Detection will limit notifications to only when the camera detects a face walking towards it. If Mask Detection is activated, the camera will send a notification that a mask is not detected and automatically ask visitors to "Please wear a face mask.” You can also review and filter only face detection events in Smart Search.
Person and Vehicle
Thanks to this innovative feature, you will only get a push notification whenever a person or vehicle is detected on your property. This effectively reduces the number of unwanted false alerts caused by moving branches or animals. Recorded motion alerts can easily be reviewed by using the Smart Search function.
This camera comes with Smart Deterrence features that ward off uninvited guests. First, there is a warning light that can be scheduled or programmed to illuminate when a person or vehicle is detected. Second, you can also use 1 of 3 remote-activated sirens to deter potential threats.
A built-in mic and speaker allows you to listen and speak to visitors. This camera also has enhanced 2-way talk with Quick Response Messages that lets you pre-record specific messages with your own voice using the Lorex Home app.*
*Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its products that fails to conform with local laws.
Safeguard what Matters Most
Safeguard™ allows you to set up to 3 areas to help you keep track of items left behind or removed, such as packages or other items of value.
Superior nighttime clarity with Color Night Vision™
This camera features our revolutionary Color Night Vision (CNV) technology, which will produce full-color video with the help of external lighting around the camera. In regular nighttime conditions that are too dark for CNV to render full-color images, this camera will use it's infrared LEDs to record crisp black and white video footage up to 150ft (46m) away and up to 98ft (30m) in complete darkness.
HDR improves video clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image.
Video Coding (HEVC)
HEVC compresses video file sizes without any noticable difference in quality, which will save you lots of hard drive space.
Heavy-duty aluminum exteriors add extra protection against vandalism and the elements, extending the life-cycle of the cameras.
IP cameras only need a single Cat5e ethernet cable to connect it to a compatible NVR for video, power and a stable network connection.
Built for the outdoors
This camera has been designed to withstand the harsh impacts of nature. It has an IP67 rating (our highest weatherproof rating) and has a durable, all-metal housing for added protection.
140°F | 60°C
-22°F | -30°C
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home™
This NVR is designed for use with our innovative Lorex Home™ app. Using this app, you can quickly view your security system remotely and control camera features from your smartphone. The app will also send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to your security system by connecting it to your other Smart Home devices. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. Or download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
Stop events before they happen. An easy-to-use panic button located on the front of the recorder will activate all lights and sirens on your compatible Active Deterrence cameras to deter potential intruders.
Reliable security grade hard drive with no hidden storage fees
Included in the NVR is a built-in security-grade hard drive that has been designed to meet the demands of 24/7 surveillance recording. With the possibility of increasing storage space up to 8TB, there is more than enough room to safely store all motion events that only you can access.
The NVR can program specific motion zones for heightened sensitivity (the amount of motion needed to register that movement) and threshold (how much motion is needed before creating a motion "event").
In the event that the camera is facing areas that you do not want recorded, simply activate the privacy masking option. Use the NVR to draw a square around the spot(s) you don't want the camera to record.
Find what you are looking for quickly with Lorex's Area Search. Using the NVR, select an area of interest to automatically playback any video footage showing scene changes in that area.
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all channels1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity2
- View synchronized playback of up to 4 cameras at the same time
- Expand your security system with up to 8 IP cameras with built-in PoE ports
- Pair your system with up to two Lorex Fusion™ compatible Wi-Fi products such as Wi-Fi cameras, doorbells, floodlights, and more3
- Stream and record continuous video from your Wi-Fi devices on your recorder
- Wi-Fi cameras can now record continuously, taking advantage of the hard drive storage space
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands, compatible with Amazon and Google4
- Control your Active Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only)4
- Smart Motion Detection Plus offers the option of either Face Detection or Person and Vehicle Detection Detection with the ability to receive notifications when a face, person or vehicle are detected on your property via the Lorex Home app5
- By activating Face Detection with Mask Detection Technology, get notifications when a person is not waring a mask5
- Use Smart Search to search through recorded footage and filter events for motion detected by person, vehicle or face5
- Set up to 3 areas to keep track of items left behind or removed, such as packages or other items of value. Auto-voice messages can be activated when an event takes place.
- Track and follow motion by customizing your motion detection settings with Active View5
- Max 8TB storage space with no hidden monthly cloud fees
- Security Grade hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
Each N844A82 Includes:
1 × NVR
1 × AC power adapter
1 × USB mouse
1 × Ethernet cable
1 × HDMI cable
Quick Setup Guide
- 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 2 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal strength between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion.
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit www.lorex.com/smarthome.
- Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility.
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility.
- HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD resolution1
- 108° horizontal field of view
- Color Night Vision2
- Up to 150ft (46m) IR night vision in low light condition. Up to 98ft (30m) in total darkness3
- Smart Motion Detection Plus - Face, Person and Vehicle Detection
- Face Recognition and Mask Detection technology with automatic voice prompts4
- Get notifications from your Lorex Home™ app
- Automatic warning light during person or vehicle detection
- Remote-activated siren
- Built-in microphone and speaker for 2-Way Talk5
- Enhanced 2-Way Talk with Quick Response Messages
- Safeguard - object missing or left behind
- IP67 (Indoor/Outdoor) Environmental Rating6
Each E893DD Includes:
1 × 4K IP Security Camera
1 × Mounting Kit
1 × Cat5e Ethernet Cable*
1 × Quick Start Guides
- Compatible with select Lorex Network Video Recorders HD recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 98ft/30m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- For Face Detection and Mask Detection to operate, this camera requires a connection to a compatible Lorex Network Video Recorder with smart face detection technology. For a list of compatible recorders please visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.