SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEM
Professionally protect your business with this 32-channel Nocturnal 4 Security System. With smooth Real-Time 4K recording, next level Color Night Vision, Smart Motion Detection, IK10 Vandal Resistance, ePoE technology, and weatherproof metal exteriors, our latest Nocturnal 4 Bullet security cameras have everything it takes and more to deliver top-quality 24/7 surveillance for your business.
Advance people counting analytics provides valuable information about the number of people inside your premises at any point in time.
Heat Maps illustrate customer movement to better understand where the heaviest and lightest traffic areas are.
Nocturnal 4 Cameras are rated IK10. This means their heavy-duty metal exteriors are built with additional protection to withstand direct impacts.
Go The Distance With ePoE Technology
Save on long distance cabling with Nocturnal 4 Cameras. They feature Enhanced PoE (ePoE) technology, which allows you to connect them up to 600m (2000 ft) away, compared to the standard 100m (328 ft), without the need for numerous PoE switches.
*N883 Series NVRs have 8 designated ePoE ports (CH 1-8) compatible with Nocturnal 4 Series Cameras.
Built for the Outdoors
Nocturnal security cameras can endure anything from torrential downpours to freezing snowstorms. So go ahead and place these security cameras where you need them most.
The IP67 durable camera exterior ensures protection against harsh weather conditions
Always Know What's Happening
Keep an eye on trespassers and vehicles with advance AI features like Smart Motion Detection, which detects motion from person/vehicle
ecure access anytime, anywhere
Always have your security system at your fingertips with the Lorex Cloud™ app for your mobile device or the Lorex Cloud client for your computer. See what your cameras see, watch recorded playback, and receive push notifications for motion-triggered events with the help of the Lorex Cloud.
Local Storage - No Monthly Fees
Included in the NVR is an 8TB security-grade hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 recording
2 hard drive bays with up to 2 × 10TB of storage space
Storage mirroring for continuous back-up of data from one hard drive to another
Dimensions (LxWxH): 273.2mm × 95.0mm × 95.0mm (10.76" × 3.74" × 3.74")
Weight: 1.11lbs / 2.44kg
- Cable Notch
- Adjustment Screw
- Adjustment Knob
- Zoom (T) Wide Angle (W) Buttons
- MicroSD Card Slot
- Reset Button
- Camera Lens
- Infrared Lights
4K Motorized Varifocal IP Camera
Cables sold separately. Purchase CAT5e/CAT6 extension cables here.
*Per camera in multi-camera packs.
- 4K capable recorder (not included) is required to record video in 4K resolution. 4K TV (not included) is required to view live or pre-recorded 4K video.
- Smart Motion Detection is enabled by default. When enabled, the camera's recording frame rate is reduced from 30 frames per second to 20 frames per second. To obtain the maximum of 30 frames per second, the camera must be connected to a recorder that supports the maximum frame rate. For a list of compatible recorders, please visit lorextechnology.com/compatibility
- In order for Person and Vehicle detection to operate, this camera requires a connection to a compatible Lorex Network Video Recorder with smart motion detection technology. For a list of compatible recorders please visit lorextechnology.com/compatibility
- Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 98ft/30m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.
- A microSD card can be inserted for independent recording. Data can be accessed through the camera using a web browser but will not upload to the NVR or to the cloud for mobile app viewing.
- Power, Hard Drive & Network Statuses
- Channel Statuses
- Navigation Controls
- Power Button
- Playback Controls
- Switch Keyboards (shift)
- Start/Stop Recording (rec)
- Special Functions (fn)
- Back/Cancel (esc)
- Info Button
- USB Port
- Power Connection
- Power Switch
- Camera Connection (ePoE)
- Camera Connection (PoE)
- RS485 Alarm
- Monitor Connection (VGA)
- Audio In/Out
- Monitor Connection (HDMI)
- USB Port
- Network Connection (LAN)
- 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Accuracy of Advanced Person and Vehicle Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object’s distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 6 Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Compatible with certain Lorex IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
- Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.
- Centralized power distribution - Easy all-in-one PoE switch
- 1 Gigabit rated RJ45/SFP port for fast device/network connection
- High speed transmission of IP surveillance data
- 220W total PoE power budget (up to 30.8W per port)
- Convenient Real-time PoE usage LED indicators
16-Channel PoE Switch