Lorex Cloud Mobile App
Easily access your Nocturnal security camera system through our innovative Lorex Cloud™ app for your mobile devices. With this app, you can securely view your security cameras from virtually anywhere in the world, keep track of all motion activity with easy-to-read timelines, and receive push notifications for motion-triggered events.
What is the included PoE switch for?
The 32-channel NVR supports up to 32 security cameras but only has 16 built-in PoE ports on the back. This is why a PoE switch has been included in this system. By connecting this PoE switch to your system you can utilize the remaining open channels.
Reliable security grade hard drive with no hidden storage fees
Included in the NVR is 8TB security-grade hard drives that have been designed to meet the demands of 24/7 surveillance, while also providing ample storage space for all recorded video footage. With the possibility of increasing storage space up to 20TB (2 × 10TB), there is more than enough room to safely store all motion events that only you can access.
The NVR can program specific motion zones for heightened sensitivity (the amount of motion needed to register that movement) and threshold (how much motion is needed before creating a motion "event").
In the event that the camera is facing areas that you do not want recorded, simply activate the privacy masking option. Use the NVR to draw a square around the spot(s) you don't want the camera to record.
Record security footage continuously, during scheduled times, or when movement is detected. Motion recordings include a pre-recording function that will go back to record the five seconds before activity is detected.
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD, ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time1
- See more with a wide-angle 105° field of view
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) provides improved video clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and darks areas of the footage
- Weatherproof rated (IP67)2
- Operates in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) and high as 140°F (60°C)
- Aluminum Alloy housing, designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidence with Color Night Vision™ (ambient lighting required)3
- Up to 130ft (40m) IR night vision in low light and 90ft (27m) in total darkness4
Each E841CAB/E841CA-E Includes:
1 × 4K IP Security Camera
1 × Mounting Kit
1 × 100ft Cat5e Cable
1 × Quick Start Guides
- Compatible with select Lorex Series NVRs. For a list of compatible recorders, please visit lorex.com/compatibility
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
- Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 90ft/27m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- A microSD card can be inserted for independent recording. Data can be accessed through the camera using a web browser but will not upload to the NVR or to the cloud for mobile app viewing.
- Centralized power distribution - Easy all-in-one PoE switch
- 1 Gigabit rated RJ45/SFP port for fast device/network connection
- High speed transmission of IP surveillance data
- 220W total PoE power budget (up to 30.8W per port)
- Convenient Real-time PoE usage LED indicators
Each ACCLPS263B Includes:
1 × PoE Switch
1 × Power cable
- Record and view video up to 4K (8MP) resolution1
- View live footage in up to 30fps and digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- 2 hard drive bays with up to 2 × 10TB of storage space
- Security grade hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 recording
- Storage mirroring for continuous back-up of data from one hard drive to another
- Get Motion push notifications when motion from a person/vehicle is detected2
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection4
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- This NVR system contains a built-in 16-channel capacity
Each N882A63B NVR Includes:
1 × NVR
1 × AC power adapter
1 × USB mouse
1 × Ethernet cable
1 × HDMI cable
Quick setup guide
- 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Accuracy of Advanced Person and Vehicle Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Compatible with certain Lorex IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
- Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.