Lorex 2K Wired Video Doorbell
See who's at the door, greet guests with the nightlight, answer the door from anywhere, play pre-recorded messages when someone rings, and talk to those on the other side with Lorex's new 2K wired video doorbell.
B451AJD / B451AJDB
More than 2× 1080p HD resolution
FIELD OF VIEW
Ultra-wide diagonal viewing angle
Maximum capacity 256GB microSD card
works with google assistantworks with amazon alexa
Compatible With Lorex Smart Home Security Center
This device can be added to the LSHSC along with other indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi cameras, video doorbells, floodlight cameras, and alarm sensors.
With impressive 2K resolution you will have clear video quality.
See more with a 164° viewing angle and 4:3 aspect ratio showing you the full picture.
HDR automatically corrects exposure when lighting is not ideal.
Communicate with Pre-Recorded Messages
Use 1 of 3 quick responses to greet visitors who ring your doorbell. You can even record your own custom message to add your personal touch or speak directly through the doorbell using 2-Way Talk.
Shed Light on your Doorstep
With the nightlight feature, you can program the LED light to turn on at a selected time. For added security, the LED light can be activated when motion is detected to deter unwanted guests.
Color Night Vision
People coming towards your door will be always visible thanks to its Color Night Vision and low light capabilities.
No Monthly Fees
Local storage means No Monthly Fees. With the included microSD card, you will have ample storage and your video recordings remain safe and secure.
Receive a Lorex Home notification message the moment someone enters the doorbell's customizable motion detection range.
Thanks to a pre-recording feature, the doorbell will automatically start recording 5 seconds before the event starts so you don't miss any action.
Lorex Home will automatically send you a notification telling you that there is someone at the door.
Answer your doorbell with Alexa™
Be notified when someone rings the doorbell, as well as answer it without using your phone. You can easily pull up the live feed on the video screen of your hub or use it with Firestick to view video on your TV. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
Expand your system with the Fusion Collection
Fusion Collection Devices
Pair this video doorbell with additional wired and wireless products to enhance your Lorex security experience.*
Never miss a thing with 24/7 continuous recording when paired with the recorder.
Customize your 2K Video Doorbell installation to fit your needs with the two included mounting bracket wedges.
|Max Video Resolution 2K
|(2560 × 1920)
|2K, 1080p (default), D1
|Max Lens Field of View
|Nightlight / Warning Light
|Night Vision, high powered Infrared
LEDs (850nm) with IR Cut Filter
|Outdoor, IP65 rated
|Microphone with noise cancellation
|Full Duplex 2-Way audio
|-4°F to 122°F / -20°C to 50°C
Dimensions (WxDxH): 5.1" x 1.8" (130mm x 45mm)
Weight: 1.17lbs / 0.53kg
2K Video Doorbell
Pre-inserted microSD Card
Quick Start Guide
15° Horizontal Bracket
5° Vertical Bracket
- Impressive 2K Resolution for clear video quality.
- See more with the doorbell's 4:3 aspect ratio and 164° diagonal field-of-view.
- Get the best picture always with HDR imaging.
- Use pre-recorded messages or 2-way talk1 to greet visitors.
- Motion-activated LED warning light can be manually enabled or customized to only be triggered when a person detected.
- Deter unwanted guests with the remote-activated siren.
- Be aware of activity around your doorstep with built-in Person Detection feature.
- Receive notifications from the Lorex Home™ app when motion is detection2.
- Local microSD storage, expandable up to 256GB.
- Adjust the viewing angle of your Video Doorbell with the included set of mounting bracket wedges.
- Pair with additional wired and wireless Fusion products to enhance your Lorex security experience.
- Be notified when someone rings the doorbell, as well as answer it without using your phone with Amazon Alexa™.
- Compatible with existing doorbell wiring (16V-24V) and traditional mechanical and electronic digital chimes.3