1. Due to the extreme demands of 4K resolution, this cable is designed to replace the cable supplied with the camera. The extension cable must be a single stretch of cable between the DVR and camera. You cannot connect multiple extension cables to each other.
Lorex 100ft (30m) Premium 4K RG59/Power Accessory Cable
Extend the distance on any analog HD (CVI/TVI/AHD/MPX) or analog (CVBS) security camera with this premium 100ft 4K compatible CM rated (in-wall) siamese (video and power) coax cable. This cable has been tested and certified for any Lorex branded 4K analog camera. It has also been tested to work with any brand analog HD security camera up to 5MP resolution.
In-Wall rated BNC cable
This cable can safely be run through and inside walls, as it meets the National Electric Code (NEC) and Canadian Electric Code (CEC) standards for UL/CM certifications. This allows you to hide them from view and maximize their distance.
Fire Resistant Cable
The cable jacket of this cable has passed a vertical burn test to certify that flames will not travel down the cable. This is particularly important in preventing fire from quickly spreading between rooms if run through walls.
- Extend the distance on any analog HD (CVI/TVI/AHD/MPX) or analog (CVBS) security camera1
- Tested and certified to work with Lorex branded 4K resolution analog HD cameras
- Tested and certified to work with any brand analog HD (CVI/TVI/AHD/MPX) or analog (CVBS) security camera up to 5MP resolution
- Ideal for running along or inside walls
- Fire resistant jacket material limits the spread of fire
- UL/CM-rated cabling meets or exceeds National Electric Code (NEC) and Canadian Electric Code (CEC) standards