Grandstream Single-Port Analog Telephone Adapter
- Grandstream ATAs are trusted and deployed by some of the largest service providers in the world.
- Supports 1 SIP profile through a single FXS port and a single 10/100Mbps port
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing
The HT801 is a single port analog telephone adapter (ATA) that allows users to create a high-quality and manageable IP telephony solution for residential and office environments. Its ultra-compact size, voice quality, advanced VoIP functionality, security protection and auto provisioning options enable users to take advantage of VoIP on analog phones. It also allows service providers to offer high quality IP service to their market. The HT801 is an ideal ATA for individual use as well as commercial IP voice deployments worldwide.